Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chicken

Tesc110
This is the sketch Taylor had for us this week...the sketch was easy...but I made it difficult for myself...lol.

www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com




SD #16
Simple Doodles theme was "Not a spring chicken anymore"...a reminder of yesteryear...getting old...or things that are old.

www.simpledoodles.blogspot.com




SR #14
Stampin' Royalty has us using punches as part of our projects...what could be easier than that.

www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com






This is what I did with the challenges.




I made things really difficult for myself when I punched out squares then tried to stamp on them...I used one punch...but when it came time to put the squares together it was a mess...lol...they wouldn't fit properly...anyway I made it through...but I will never do that again.

Inside I have white printer paper and I used a digi sentiment from Scrap bit.




This is my recipe:

Stamps: chicken from Stamp Studio...chicken sentiment from Art Impressions...and happy birthday digi sentiment from Scrap bit.
*****
Card stock: real red...whisper white...pixie pink...chocolate chip...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink; real red and soft suede.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: scallop circle and sizzix squares.
*****
Additional supplies: The Robins Nest DD primary...crystal effects...red satin edge ribbon...snail...fiskar...score-it...and felt self adhesive flowers.



Thanks so much for droppin' by and sharing another freezin' morning with me...I'm going to read my paper...have a cup of coffee...and then finish a project I started last night when I couldn't sleep...enjoy the day and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ



6 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun card...love that chicken and the verse!!
Thank you for joining the Simple Doodles challenge hope you can join us again on May 7th.

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Super cute card! I love the mosaic tile look and that chicken is awesome. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty. :-)

Sarah said...

Too cute! I love the tile design and the chicken is too cute! Great colours too! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Linda Beeson said...

I can tell you like challenges too! What a cute card, love the chicken.

Shanda Stirk said...

Great job of stamping on all those squares - very tricky! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

savvy teaching tips said...

Great job with the punches. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin