Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sweet One

Sketch #136
Mojo Monday had a nice easy sketch for us this week and one of my favorites...we were able to choose between a round or square card for our project.

www.mojomonday.blogspot.com




C4C #34
Over at Crazy 4 Challenges we had to pick one of the DT members and case their card...layout...colours...or even the entire card...whatever turned us on we were allowed to do...stop by and try the challenge for yourself.

www.crazy4challenges.blogspot.com



I decided to use DT member Mercy Kerins gorgeous card for my inspiration...I love the cute lion...I'd love this image to do a baby card...and isn't her colouring of the image fantastic...and the DP is beautiful...I love the white dots on the green background...this is a roaring great card...lol...drop by and see Mercy's fantastic work.

www.lordhavemercy-mercykerin.blogspot.com






This is my card...I loved how Mercy used the square in the middle for her image...so I decided to use that for my image too...and it worked perfectly as my square card.



Inside the card...I embossed two little baby feet.




This is the recipe:

Stamp set: so many scallops.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: riding hood red.
*****
Punches: ticket corner...and it's a boy folder for the tiny feet.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...stampin' dimensionals...fiskar...score-it...red sizzix...stickles diamond glitter...and white linen ribbon from the Martha Stewart Collection.



Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing my card...and the double challenge...enjoy the morning...try and stay warm...don't forget to drop by and check out these challenges...you will want to try them too...it will be lots of fun...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin