Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg-ceptional Challenge

This week for Mojo Monday's challenge #132...we had to do it round or square...I did a tiny bit of both...drop on over to try the challenge for yourself...it's easy and fun.

www.mojomonday.blogspot.com



I made this Easter card for my challenge...it's a 4X4 square card...I haven't worked with this size for a long time and it was so much fun...I'm semi pleased with how it turned out...lol.





This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: roosting and wagon full of fun.
*****
Card stock: Bella rose...cream...assorted scraps...and cream printer.
*****
Ink: basic brown and handsome hunter.
*****
Markers: stampin' write and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: designer label...word window...corner rounder...
3" jumbo scallop circle...and sizzix square #1.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail...fiskar...score-it...crystal effects...pink mix discs....and soft moss ribbon.





I love the images of the little chicks...they are the favorite part of this card...lol...I also love the DP from Stampin' Up...it's Bella Rose...but has long been discontinued.



I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter tomorrow...enjoy the day with your families...I know I'm late but I'm heading out to mail this card for my brother...unfortunately he won't get it till Monday...maybe the little surprise inside will convince him to forgive me...lol...thanks for droppin' in...have a fun morning...and a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is toooo cute, Beverley! LOVE it!

Happy a happy and blessed Easter!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin