Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just a note...double challenge

I worked on a double challenge this morning...I think I'm beginning to like them...here are the challenges...I hope they work together.


The above sketch is from Unscripted Sketches...challenge #48.

www.unscriptedsketches.com



...and this is from S&S Challenge #10...over at Operation Write Home...this is a great organization to send all your extra cards so that they can send them to our soldiers over seas...Carol and I will be putting together some of our extra cards to send to them...and if our stampin' ladies have any extra cards to add to ours...we'd love to have them...just make sure there are envies to go with them.

www.owhstarsandstamps.org




This is the recipe:

Stamps: sentiment from Endless Creations.
*****
Card stock: really rust...mellow moss...bashful blue...bordering on blue...night of navy...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: brilliant blue.
*****
Punches: divine swirl...spots and dots...distressed stripes...and flowers are all from cuttlebug....small rectangle...1/16" hand held circle...large oval...key tag...and sizzix squares.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...sticky strip...rust brads...blue ribbon...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.




Inside the card I added some circles from my cuttle folder spots and dots.



Today promises to be a beautiful day enjoy it...thanks for droppin' in this morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day...I'm heading down to my kitchen to bake some cupcakes...come and join me...we'll enjoy them with a cup of tea.



Stampin' HUGZ

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What a great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches!

Martha said...

I love the great embossed textures you used on this card. I have that little flower folder and need to pull it out and follow your lead! Thanks for trying out the sketch.

Operation Write Home said...

Cool combo with the sketches! I like the look with the colored papers...great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin