Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thanks for your kindness

I worked on combining a couple of challenges...I don't know why, but this is not my strong point...lol.

Unscripted Sketches #49...had this sketch for us to work on this week.






Copic Creations Challenge #25...the challenge this week was that we had to use flowers and colour them with our copic markers...mmmmmm..seems easy enough.





This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: simple sayings-2...dear friend...and autumn fest.
*****
Card stock: Neenah classic white...more mustard...assorted scraps...and cream printer.
*****
Ink: rich cocoa...garden green...and melon mambo.
*****
Markers: Y15 cadmium yellow...YG17 grass green...G82 spring dim green...R29 lipstick red...RV04 shock pink...and O colourless blender.
*****
Punches: distressed stripes folder...sizzix leaves #1 and #2...assorted small leaves mini punches...3" scallop circle...2 3/4" circle...scallop circle...and 1 3/8" circle.
*****
Additional supplies: sticky strip...S/U mini glue dots...fiskar...score-it...and big shot.




I'm always in need of a thank you card...so I was happy that this one will go into my dwindling stash...inside I have cream printer paper for my sentiment or note.



Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing my challenges...enjoy your morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

4 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous

Liz said...

I know even if it is.. I love the coloring on it.. I have not taken the copic plunge and want to be still resisting I just love things done with copcs

dstandard said...

Beautiful! Great colors too! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

itsabrt said...

This card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Unscripted Sketches! Beth aka BR-T

Blog Widget by LinkWithin