Friday, April 9, 2010

Umbrellas in the storm...Challenges

This card also covers the challenge that Carol and I do for ourselves every month and it was to make a card or project using the April DP.


Raise the bar Challenge #12 is to make a card...layout...or project with a weather theme...the weather around here is very inspirational...lol.





Copics Colour Challenge #59...is to use the following colours or as close as possible.





This is my stormy weather card.




If you look really close you can see the raindrop stickers I used...these were fun to work with.




This is my storm of a recipe:

Stamps: and everything nice.
*****
Card stock: April DP...Neenah classic white...rose red...pink passion...elegant eggplant...white printer paper...and Zingz raindrop stickers.
*****
Ink: rich cocoa.
*****
Markers: Y15 cadmium yellow...B93 light crockery blue...E15 dark suntan...YR0000 pale chiffon... E04 lipstick natural...YR09 Chinese orange...
B00 frost blue...V17 amethyst...W4 warm gray...and 0 colourless blender.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail...old gold simply sheer ribbon...fiskar...and score-it.




The sentiment is so true...I love it...inside I have white printer paper for a stamped or handwritten sentiment.




Thanks for droppin' by this morning...the rain is back and it's cold again...so I will enjoy a cup of hot mint tea and have myself a stampin' good day...I hope you do too...or come over and join me for a cup...I'd love the company.

Stop over at the CCC and try the challenge for yourself...I also had a great time over at RTB hangin' at the bar.


www.copicscolourchallenge.blogspot.com

www.raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com



Stampin' HUG
Beverley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beverley, love the soft feel of this card, very pretty indeed. Thanks for playing along with us this week at ccc.

Hugs,
Lily

stampinfrog said...

Beverely I love the sentiment on this card and the image is so cute and beautifully colored!Fabulous paper!
Hugs,Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin