Friday, April 16, 2010

Thinking of you...

Challenge Sketch #12
This is the sketch over at Operation Write Home for this week...this is a great organization to send your extra handmade cards to.

www.owhstarsandstamps.org




Challenge #60
This is the great colour combo we had to use for the Copic Colour Challenge.

www.copicscolorchallenge.blogspot.com




Challenge #115
Over at Tamara's blog this week we had to use brads...buttons...and the colour blue on our cards or layouts.

www.sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com




Challenge #86
Over at Cupcake Craft Challenge we had to make something that bought back childhood memories...and for me it was this image of the teddy bear...I love teddy bears and had hundreds of them as a child growing up...all different kinds...every colour you could think of...and all sizes.

www.cupcraftchallenges.blogspot.com





This is what I made for these fun challenges.




This is the recipe:

Stamps: Bow Bear.
*****
Card stock: ballet blue...creamy caramel...Neenah classic white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: rich cocoa by Memento
*****
Markers: B93 light crockery blue
E37 sepia
YR0000 pale chiffon
R29 lipstick red
G82 spring dim green
0 colourless blender
*****
Punches: distressed stripe folder...designer label...and 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: natural hemp twine...striped brads...stampin' dimensionals...sticky strip...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...score-it...fiskar cutter...bliss blue, pale plum, and mellow moss soft subtles buttons.




Inside...I've used white printer paper for my written or hand stamped message.




The sentiment says thinking of you.




Thanks so much for droppin' by and sharing my challenges with me...stop by the challenges and try them for yourselves...they are a lot of fun...despite the rain enjoy the morning ...I'm off to have myself a cup of hot tea...it's chilly here this morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Beverly-Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I popped over here to say hi and found your blog to be AWESOME! Great creations...wonderful coloring. I also need to tell you your grandson is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Oh my gosh...those pics are fabulous...what a cutie!

Deb Neerman said...

This is soooooooooo cute, Beverley! Love all those cute l'il buttons!

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a lovely card ! I love the colours ! Smiles from Catherine

Sherri said...

What a sweet card!!

Yvonne said...

What a sweet card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin