Monday, June 28, 2010

Hospitality Thanks-Carol

I visited my friend in South Carolina...and when I came back...this is the card I made to send her for the wonderful time I had with her and her family...and the great hospitality shown to me.


My easy recipe:

Stamps: thank you background sentiment...many thanks sentiment...row of houses from art after dark.
*****
Card stock: always artichoke...brilliant blue...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: always artichoke and brilliant blue.
*****
Markers: Sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Additional supplies: creamy yellow velvet rick rack ribbon...large round burgundy...red and white brads...fiskar...snail...score-it...and crystal effects.





I love those big brads and the velvet ric rac. This card was so quick and easy.


Thanks everyone for stopping by this morning and sharing another quick card with me.


Thank you
Carol

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin