Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Wishes-Carol

I made this quick birthday card for a friend and I really like how it turned out...it was very easy to put together and I had fun with it.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets
Sincere salutations...on your birthday...flower garden and floral background.
*****
Card stock
Whisper white...pixie pink and green galore.
*****
Ink
Pink passion...pixie pink...summer sun and basic brown.
*****
Additional supplies
Pink ribbon...stampin' write markers...tag punch...stampin' dimensionals...fiskars...score-it...and snail adhesive.




Today starts the new catty and I'm loving it...the new In Colors are fantastic with fun names like Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, and Blushing Bride...they are gorgeous. I love the new colors that were added and some of the retired In Colors were bought back. I also love the idea of having a choice of getting some of the stamp sets in clear mount or wood mount. New ribbons, card stock, and punches are great too. I'm off to make my wish list of must have goodies.



I've had fun doing the blogging this month. Beverley will be back next week and we will have new cards and projects to share. Thanks for stopping by and looking and my cards. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July weekend. Have a great day.

Thank you
Carol

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin