Monday, November 8, 2010

thanks BIG time

This is the second card I had for the stampin' ladies to make at Carol's home party... what a great punch this is that stampin' up has come up with...I love it...can you imagine how difficult it would be to cut this out by hand...and it went perfectly with this bird embossing folder that I just happen to have...lucky me.



This is the recipe:

Stamp set: a word for you.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...pacific point...wild wasabi...and cream printer paper.
*****
Punches: key tag...bird folder...and two step bird.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail...s/u mini glue dots...BIG shot...fiskar...and score-it.




Inside I used my cream printer paper for my hand written sentiment.



Here are the stampin' ladies showing off the wonderful work they did...great job ladies...give yourselves a pat on the back...thanks Carol for being such a wonderful hostess...we all enjoyed the delicious munchies...I guess you could tell from the almost empty plates...I wish that I had remembered to take a pic of the yummy Pumpkin Cupcakes...Boy!!! were they delish.


I shared this card on Make It Monday with Michelle over at Pink Paper Paradise for the linky party...stop by and check out the nice work the ladies over there do...lots of inspiration to get your creative juices flowing...it's a lot of fun too.

www.michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com



Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing my card...we are having a little bit of snow this morning...very cold and wow what a cold wind that's blowing too...I hope it doesn't amount to anything sticking to the ground...thanks again to my stampin' ladies for a wonderful class...I hope everyone has a great day and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Beverley

Oh I love this card! The embossing looks fantastic and you're right it is perfect with the SU punch.

Looks like all the ladies had a fabulous time.

Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin