Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Tree Gift Tag-1

This is another of the gift tags that I've been making this week...this one is a Christmas tree...love things that are not only quick and easy...but cute too...lol.



This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: festive labels.
*****
Card stock: green galore...chocolate chip...and trees DP.
*****
Ink: real red.
*****
Punches: 1/4" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: Xyron adhesive...crystal effects...crystal beaded ornament hanger...clear acrylic mini discs...and clay ornament.




The back of the chipboard is covered with green galore card stock...and my stamped sentiments.



This is the completed basket with the gift tag.



I hope my new stampin' lady likes her little gift basket...thanks for droppin' by this morning...stay warm...I'm still digging out...boy am I hurting all over...have a safe day and don't go out unless you have too...have a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin