Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Tree Gift Tags-2

I made more of these wonderful quick and easy gift tags this morning.



Here is the recipe:

Stamp set: festive labels.
*****
Card stock: green galore...whisper white...chocolate chip...Christmas tree chipboard...country Christmas DP.
*****
Ink: real red.
*****
Punches: 1/4" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: Xyron adhesive...crystal ornament hook...clay figurines...clear mini discs...crystal effects...and snail.




Here is the tag with the boot.



This tag has a Christmas package.



This tree has santa's hat hidden in the branches...ok!...ok!...I'm hallucinating a little bit...lol.



There is room for my sentiment...and below at the last minute I took a quick pic of the beaded hanger...I bought these last year, but I can't remember where I picked them up.



Thanks for droppin' by this morning...off to meet Carol...we are going to do our part today to help the economy...stay warm and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Fabulous gift tags Beverley!

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Happy New Year!! I hope 2011 brings you all that you are hoping for.

Michelle :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin