Thursday, December 16, 2010

Top Note Gift Tag

I made a couple of quick gift tags this morning and I love the way they turned out...I think I'll be making more of these gift tags for some of my gifts...I love quick and easy...lol.



This is the recipe:

Stamp set: tags till Christmas.
*****
Card stock: crumb cake...always artichoke...very vanilla...and Deck the Halls DSP.
*****
Ink: ridinghood red.
*****
Punches: top note die...decorative label...scallop oval...large oval...2 3/4' circle...petals-a-plenty folder.
*****
Additional supplies: BIG shot...snail...and ridinghood red striped grosgrain ribbon.



I love the my new petals-a-plenty folder...plus the flowers remind me of poinsettias.



It's freezin' season and this old farm house is very cold when it's windy...thanks for droppin' by and sharing this quick project...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time...I'm off to do some more decorating.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin