Friday, December 17, 2010

Welcome Christmas

This is a quick and easy card I had for the ladies workshop last night...it is a simple take on the spot light stamping technique...only a little easier and quicker.



This is the ever sooooo!!! easy recipe:

Stamp sets: Heard from the heart...Bells and Boughs.
*****
Card stock: white...cherry cobbler...and Deck the Halls DSP.
*****
Inks: cherry cobbler and pear pizzazz.
*****
Punches: 1" circle and Christmas countdown folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail...stampin' dimensionals...and clear acrylic blocks.




Inside the card...I added this Christmas sentiment that I found online.



I had the ladies stamp the outside of the envies also.




Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing this quick and easy card...thanks to my stampin' ladies for a great evening last night...I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin