Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Anita's Ornament Friendship Square

I didn't get a chance to stamp this morning...but I do have a project to share...this is the square I made for one of the ladies at work who retired...everyone gets a muslin square to decorate with anything they want...when you retire...the girls all get together and make a Friendship Quilt.



I chose to do an ornament square...every year since I've been working there Anita has given me a beautiful ornament for Christmas.



One of the ornaments has a white back ground...the other is in red.



Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of your day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



Please remember to keep Japan and her people in your prayers.

www.shelterbox.org




Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin