Friday, March 18, 2011

Birthday Wishes Owls with matching Gift Tag

We made some fun cards and a project in class this week and I will be sharing them in the next few days...they are whimsical and so cute...I love them.



On this second card I didn't stamp a sentiment...I wasn't sure if I would use it for a birthday or just to drop a get well note...either one will work.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: so happy for you and punch bunch.
*****
Card stock: peach parfait...real red...pear pizzazz...whisper white...in colour DSP...white printer...and cream shipping label from Staples.
*****
Ink: concord crush and poppy parade.
*****
Punches: two step owl...two step bird...leafy branch folder...and small star.
*****
Additional supplies: pumpkin pie striped grosgrain ribbon...s/u mini glue dots...snail...hillside dew drops from The Robin's Nest...crystal effects...and acrylic blocks.



This is the matching gift tag...owl is punched out...pieced together and put onto the tag...so easy.




I stamped my Birthday sentiment on the front ...the stamping over the embossing worked fine.



Inside the card I stamped an owl in the lower left hand corner.





A week ago today...Japan experienced the worst earth quake and Tsunami in the history of it's country...the crane is a symbol of honor and loyalty...the folding of 1000 cranes represent the power of healing and hope during challenging times...please remember to keep Japan and her people in your prayers...I wish Japan and her people good luck and a long life.

Shelterbox is an international organization that delivers emergency shelter, warmth and dignity to people affected by disasters worldwide.

www.shelterbox.org


The Japanese American National Museum has beautiful gift items on their website...stop by and check it out.

www.janmstore.com/tsuru.html



Thanks for droppin' by and sharing this fun card with me today...we had a great time making it...enjoy the beautiful day...it is suppose to be in the 7o's here...unbelievable...I can't wait...I think we can say good bye to Mr winter...hope it's as nice where you are...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin