Sunday, May 15, 2011

Heart Thanks

I went to my card box yesterday to get a thank you card and to my disbelief...I had none...I had used them all up and hadn't replaced them...now I'm trying to make at least a hundred of them in the next couple of weeks...so you will be seeing a lot of thank you cards here in the next few days...I'm also going to use the hundreds of scraps and partially stamped projects I started but have never finished...now is the time for me to use them up and put them to good use.


My easy recipe:

Stamp sets: sketch an event and heart thanks.
*****
Card stock: tempting turquoise...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: lavender lace.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: purple ribbon...fiskar...score-it...snail...stampin' dimensionals...crystal effects...and purple mix mini discs.




Inside I used white printer paper for my handwritten sentiment.



Please remember all the victims of disasters that have been occurring...they are still struggling to get there lives back together.



Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing my card with me...enjoy the rest of the weekend...don't weekends seem to go just a little too quickly...lol...thanks again and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' Hugs

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin