Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy

I love how this card turned out...and that envelope die is just fabulous...so many projects can be made using it...a very versatile die...love it.


Inside the card on my printer paper I stamped a row of cupcakes...love it too.



Here is the quick recipe:

Stamp set: the more the merrier.
*****
Card stock: daffodil delight...crumb cake...marina mist...bingo card from The Jenni Bowlin Collection...and cream printer paper.
*****
Punches: once upon a princess cupcake folder and bigz scallop envelope die.
*****
Additional supplies: blueberry bakers twine...pink mix mini disc...s/u mini glue dots...sticky strip...fiskars...score-it...big shot...and crystal effects.




Thanks for droppin' by this morning...it's a day for a little rest and relaxation...I return to work tonight...the week off went by just too fast for me...it's very cloudy outside this morning...I hope you all are having better weather...enjoy the rest of your morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin