Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just a note tag card

I love this card...it must have something to do with the tags...lol...isn't that cherry cobbler a fabulous colour...so stunning with the vanilla and suede.


This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: itty bitty back ground...and just a note.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...soft suede...cherry cobbler...deck the halls DSP...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: cherry cobbler.
*****
Punches: petals-a-plenty folder...sizzix lower case alphas...and 1 1/4X2 1/16" scallop tags die.
*****
Additional supplies: cappuccino bakers twine...glass coloured brads...sticky strip...snail...fiskar...score-it...and red sizzix machine.



Inside of course I added my cream printer paper for my hand written or stamped sentiment.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...enjoy the day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time...I'm heading down to my daughters for the rest of the week this afternoon so I have to go and finish getting all my things together...it's my grandson's birthday today...I can't believe he's two already...the terrible two's...lol...thanks again for droppin' by.


Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Beverley, I agree - Cherry Blossom is a lovely colour and your card is lovlier still.

xxx Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin