Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation Thank You

These are the coordinating thank you cards I made for the Graduation Invitations that I posted yesterday...I think they are very simple...but beautiful...they were for a guy so no frilliness was allowed.


I love the belly band look of this card...so easy...sweet...and fun.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: wonderful words.
*****
Card stock: white...pacific point...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: pacific point.
*****
Punches: thanks folder.
*****
Additional supplies: blueberry bakers twine...big shot...fiskar...score-it...s/u mini glue dots...and sticky strip.




This is the package of thank you cards all done and ready to go.



Make it Monday Challenge #41

I decide to enter this card also since it's part of the invite package...Make it Monday is so much fun and I enjoy all the inspirations that Michelle and the DT ladies share with all of us every week...and especially the other entries are fabulous also.

www.ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com



Here is the entire set of invites and the thank you cards...ready to be delivered.



Thanks so much for stoppin' by and sharing my fun projects this morning...I'm happy to say that my co-worker loved the entire package...enjoy the rest of your day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Larisa said...

I saw your project on *Take it Monday* and I am charmed with it! Great job!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin