Monday, June 20, 2011

Merry Christmas Pendant Note

Here is another card that we made from the pendant notes set....this is so easy...a very quick Christmas card...I can see myself making a bunch of these rather quickly and saving tons of time over the holiday season...all I did was add a DSP from my stash to make this wonderful card...some of the ladies had the fresh notes set and did the same thing with it...and it was equally stunning.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: pendant note...white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: melon mambo.
*****
Punches: corner rounder...Christmas ornaments folder...robin's nest tear drops dew drops...crystal effects...snail...burgundy organza ribbon...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.

Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...enjoy the beautiful day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin