Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank you...X2

I think I've become addicted to making thank you cards...if that's possible...lol...I can't stop...but I know that I'll be using them up in no time flat...here are a couple more that I've made to add to mu stash.



The one below is my favorite...I love how it turned out...and once again it was all scraps from my stash.


This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: sketch and event...wonderful words...and background script.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: lavender lace.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: small heart and 1 1/16 hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: purple brads and ribbon...fiskar...score-it...snail...stampin' dimensionals...and crystal effects.




I'm enjoying another beautiful morning before the humidity sets in...thanks for droppin' by...enjoy your day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin