Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Get Well Wishes

No Thank you cards for this morning...lol...I decided to do a challenge get well card...I used all scraps to make this cutie...I love it.


Here is the quick and easy recipe:

Stamp sets:teeny tiny wishes from Stampin' Up and SOTM Spring Fence from D2D digi.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: old olive.
*****
Pencils: S/U water colour pencils.
*****
Punches: word window...and top note.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it...fiskar...snail and...s/u mini glue dots.



How easy was that...inside I have white printer paper...this was such an easy card...and my scrap stash is slowly going down.


June's Spring Fence Challenge

I entered this card over at the Designed 2 Delight June challenge...this was a fun digi to work with...stop over and check out the other ladies spring fences...all the work is absolutely fabulous.

www.designed2delight.com




Thank you all for droppin' by this hot and sticky morning to share my card...I'm going to make a tall glass of ice tea...put my legs up and relax for a couple of hours...try and stay cool...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Bev,

I love the riot of happy colours in this card...Hope your tall glass of tea helped you relax.


xxx Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin