Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bridal Shower Basket

I made a quick and easy gift basket for a bridal shower this morning and it turned out great...I'm so happy.


I had a tall glass pitcher...and mixing spoon...



...assorted bar mop towels...


...a set of 12 tall glasses...


...all tucked in a laundry basket.


I wrapped the basket with wire ribbon made of hearts.


This is a case of a card I made for someone else a long time ago...the colours are a little different.


Here is the envelope...I added the wedding bells to the top left...


...and the lower right of the envie.


...and that was my bridal shower gift that I put together this morning for the shower this weekend...thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning and sharing my project...the heat is unbearable this morning...it will be a scorcher even later on today...if anyone is looking for me...I'll be sitting in my fridge...lol...I hope you all enjoy a cool stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin