Friday, July 1, 2011

The Ronald McDonald House Charities

Today July 1st your spare change can create a big change for the Ronald McDonald House Charities...together we can all help and make a difference.

A couple of months ago when my grandson got ill on the road and had to be admitted to CHOPS in Philadelphia...I was very grateful that my daughter and grand-daughter had a hot meal and a safe place to stay while my son-in-law stayed at the hospital with my grandson...the Ronald McDonald House was there for them...and now we can be there for The Ronald McDonald House.



Go to the website and become a friend to RMCH it's a very worth while organization...every little bit helps.


www.rmhc.org


Thanks for droppin' by this morning...have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin