Saturday, July 2, 2011

Patriotic Happy Birthday with bling

God Bless America and Our service People

My family and I want to send a BIG Thank You to all our men and women...past and present...in all the military services out there who fight every day to give us the freedom we all share in this country today...the sacrifices they and their families make everyday to give us all the life we have today seems like thank you just is not enough...we appreciate it more than they will ever know...God Bless America and all our service men and women out there...Thank You from the bottom of our hearts.


I say this about almost all the cards I make...but I really do luv!...Luv!...luv! this one...lol...I love how it turned out...so quick and easy...and check out the bling...the red rhinestone flower was just too plain for me...so I added a swavroski crystal to step it up a notch...luv it.



The matching blue star was punched out of the top half of the Americana tag...as you can see the punched out star didn't go to waste...it was added to the top right side of the card...the star opening exposes the distressed stripes on the crumb cake cards stock.


Inside the card...I used my star punch...I didn't want to waste the punched out star so I added it to the opposite side of the card...the stars were all rubbed with stampin' pastels using a Q-tip.


This is the super recipe that I'm luving:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes (I seem to be using this set every day).
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...crumb cake...assorted scraps...cream printer...Americana tags pack by KandCompany.
*****
Ink: pacific point.
*****
Chalk: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: large star...large and scallop Ovals...word window...jewelry tag...and distressed stripes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: red rhinestone flower...swavroski crystal...metallic red brad...crystal effects...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...airmail bakers twine...big shot...fiskar cutter...score-it...and sticky strip.



Thank you for taking the time to drop by this weekend and sharing one of my favorite projects...enjoy the weekend and please stay safe...I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin