Sunday, July 3, 2011

Simply Adorable

Happy 4th of July weekend...thanks to all the men and women who have allowed us to live free in this country...thank you for all the sacrifices the families of these brave men and women have made for me...and for all of us.




I love this cute image...it reminds me of my grandson and grand daughter...so did the American cuties above...lol.


The American tag pad is so fun and easy to use...and it's just the right size to use on the card.


I hope that you can see the bling on the tiny tags...I love that...and the bakers twine is a fav of mine too.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: cut converse... and kids at play.
*****
Card stock: Kraft...Americana tag pad by KandCompany ...assorted scraps...jelly stars...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: chocolate chip and real red.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: decorative label...scallop oval...2 1/4" scallop square...jewelry tag...1/16" hand held circle...and distressed stripes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: maraschino bakers twine...crystal effects...blue brad...crystal cell phone bling...sticky strip...fiskar...score-it...and big shot.



Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and checking out my card...I truly appreciate it...the rain is coming down in buckets...with thunder and lightening since 4am this morning...they said it's suppose to clear up later...I hope everyone else is having nicer weather...enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin