Monday, July 4, 2011

God Bless America

God Bless America
Thanks to the wonderful servicemen...women...and their families...past and present who sacrifice so much for us.




I didn't make any cards this morning...I'm just going to rest and take it easy today...but I do want to share one of my favorite cards from a long ago post...I loved the look of this card...and I love the inchie squares...I'm going to make some more inchie cards soon.





Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...please have a safe and happy 4th of July...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

Happy Fourth of July! Love your inchie card, Bev, it is a star.

Thanks for the sweet comment on my last post. Yes, kids do grow up fast... my eleven year old is behaving like a sixteen year old already!!! Lol!

xxx Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin