Monday, August 15, 2011

4 You Gift Tags-2

Sometimes I need a tag to go on a gift and I always use the card instead...now I will have a card and separate tag to go with my gifts...this is the second set of tags the stampin' ladies made in class...we made four cute gift tags...I shared the first two yesterday.



Here is the recipe
Stamp set: tag alongs...teeny tiny wishes...and tiny tags.
*****
Card stock: white and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: melon mambo...early espresso...and basic black.
*****
Punches: key and jewelry tags...designer label...word window...wide, large and scallop ovals...1/16" hand held, 2 3/4", 2 1/2", 3" scallop circles...happy birthday and congrats folders.
*****
Additional supplies: cappuccino and lilac bakers twine...red metallic brad...snail...big shot...score-it...and fiskar cutter.



The wedding cake tag is perfect to add to that special wedding gift.


The cupcake is embossed with a happy birthday...but you could use a different embossing folder and make it for any type of gift.


Thanks to my wonderful stampin' ladies for another fun class...thanks to all of you for stoppin' by and sharing a class project with me...it rained all night and promises to rain all day again...my driveway is flooded and I'll probably need a row boat to get to my car...lol...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin