Saturday, August 13, 2011

...Is being a grandmother

Here is the cute grandmother card I made for Carol this morning...I love those stick figure girls but sometimes I forget to use them...and of course I had to add the tiny tags.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: Grandma...tiny tags...and with child.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: pixie pink...early espresso...and blushing bride.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: jewelry tag...2 1/4" scallop square...and 1/16" hand held.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...white brad...s/u mini glue dots...pink/brown stripped ribbon...fiskar...score-it...and spritzer tool.



For the outside of the envie I used blushing bride ink around the edges.



Inside on the printer paper I stamped a light background...also using the blushing bride ink which is perfect for this because it is very light.



Congrats to Carol and her family on their new little addition.


Thanks everyone for droppin' by this morning and sharing another card with me...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

What a pretty, pretty, pretty card. Carol must have simply loved it.
xxx Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin