Friday, August 12, 2011

Sweet Treats-2

I love this build a cupcake punch and I need to use it more...if you have lots of scraps like I do...it is the perfect punch to use...the cherries...the wrapper...and the top of the cupcake doesn't need much card stock...this was another quick and easy card to make.


I was able to capture the single little heart that was on a piece of scrap paper that I found...and it is my favorite tag...so simple but cute and eye catching.



This is the quick and easy recipe:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: ridinghood red.
*****
Punches: build a cupcake...wide and large ovals...jewelry tag...1/16" hand held circle...and Swiss dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: mini brass brads...soft moss dot sheer ribbon...snail...
red sizzix...fiskar...score-it...and stampin' dimensionals.



Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing my cuppy cake card...WOW!!!...I hate to say it...but it's super cool here this morning...I actually have a long sleeve tee on...I'm not complaining...because the heat and humidity will be back next week...I'm just going to enjoy it...talk about enjoying...I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day...and have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin