Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just A Note With Tags

Here are a couple of easy cards I whipped up this morning...most of the card stock was scraps that I'm trying to use up...seems as if I have an endless amount of it.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp sets: happy harmony and just a note sentiment.
*****
Card stock: kraft...whisper white...assorted scraps...jelly flower stickers...cream and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: lucky limeade.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: spiral binding...1/16" hand held circle...rounded tab...jewelry tag...and floral screen folder.
*****
Additional supplies: peapod bakers twine...rhinestone bling...big shot...green staples...crystal effects...sticky strip...fiskar...score-it...orange and green brads.



This is my favorite one made from crumb cake card stock.

I love the tiny tags...it's my latest addiction and I add them to everything...I also have to add some bakers twine...which I love also.


This one is made from whisper white card stock...it's cute too.



Make it Monday challenge #49

I'm entering these two cards into Michelle's make it Monday challenge for this week...don't forget to stop by and see the wonderful inspirations the designers and other entries have to share with all of us...the work is fabulous.

www.ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing my cards...I had a great time making them...enjoy the rest of this fabulous weather and gorgeous day that we are having...I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

2 comments:

Monica said...

They are simply delightful, Bev, I love them both and I cannot believe that they are from scraps!!! What a great recycler you are...

xxx Monica

Kerrie said...

Pretty cards, and what a great way to use scraps.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin