Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet Treats-1

Here is another cuppy cake card to share this morning...the brow DSP reminds me of chocolate...perfect for this card.


This is the recipe:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...cream shipping tag from Staples...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso...and pacific point.
*****
Punches: build a cupcake...small rectangle tag...wide and large ovals...1/16" hand held circle...and swiss dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: pewter brads...soft moss dot sheer ribbon...red sizzix...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...fiskar...and score-it.



I absolutely love the shipping tag...but sadly to say I haven't used any lately...I will have to dig some up to use in other projects.


Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and sharing another card with me...enjoy the beautiful morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin