Friday, September 23, 2011

Pinwheels for peace.org

Happy First Day of Fall everyone...I wanted summer to last just a wee bit longer...but I don't think I'm going to get my wish.

I totally forgot to post this on Wednesday, September 21st...it was International Day for Peace day...I had wanted to join the thousands of people who made a visual public statement for peace...and the pinwheels are a great visual statement for this day.



I used my xyron to glue two printed patterned papers together...but it would have been easier to just use my DSP....I stamped the back ground with pinwheels...the inside had a single pin wheel that I stamped and coloured.


Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Pinwheel.
*****
Card stock: white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: crushed curry and early espresso.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: corner rounder.

*****
Additional supplies: yellow flower brad...paper piercing tool...snail...stampin' dimensionals...mandarin bakers twine...fiskar...and score-it.



Thanks for droppin' by this morning everyone and sharing my card...have a great morning and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin