Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just a Musical Note Journal

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...I hope everyone has gotten or will be getting a mammogram this month...and continue to do your monthly self breast exams.


I altered another journal this morning...I can't seem to stop making them...lol...and it was very easy and quick...minimal stamping...and the chipboard pieces made it a breeze.


I love the musical notes...it was great to use them as a play on my just a note journal...too cute if I say so myself...lol.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamps: just a note sentiment.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps...musical notes chip board...and tall journal.
*****
Ink: bermuda bay.
*****
Punches: jewelry tag...1/16" hand held circle...and rounded tab.
*****
Additional supplies: orange crystal bling...snail...sticky strip...red brad...stampin' dimensionals...and Caribbean bakers twine.




Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing my quick project...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin