Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Envelopes

It's October...and we all know what that means...National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...do your self breast exam and/or schedule an appointment for a mammogram.


This is the last of the projects we did in class last week...we made envelopes to put our pinwheel cards in...the card stock I used for class can't be mailed...I think it would still have too be heavier than the stampin' up card stock...I will have to check with the post office to see if this is acceptable to mail.



Can you see in the pic below...I have the pinwheel raised...of course this can't be mailed...but it's a nice touch when adding it to a package...I also have my little tags with some bling.


Here is the quick and easy recipe:

Stamps: pinwheel.
*****
Card stock: cream.
*****
Ink: cherry cobbler.
*****
Markers: stampin' write pretty in pink...cherry cobbler...and pixie pink.
*****
Punches: jewelry tag.
*****
Additional supplies: s/u mini glue dots...sticky strip...pink bling...and score-it.




As you can see the pinwheel card fits in the envie perfectly.



Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing my easy project...we had fun making them...all the projects were so quick and easy that you will have fun making them too ...enjoy the rest of this beautiful morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin