Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Love Makes the World Go 'Round

Go Pink for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


I was asked to do an inspiration piece to get my stampin' lady going on a project she was thinking of doing...and this is what I came up with.


I have it mounted on a card front...but she could do so much more with it.


I absolutely love the sentiment...it looks so clean and crisp in the night of navy ink...this ink wasn't exactly my favorite...but I may change that idea...and start using it more.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamps: pin wheel sentiments.
*****
Card stock: night of navy...patterns pack 2 DSP...whisper white...and lollipop sticks.
*****
Ink: night of navy.
*****
Punches: mini pin wheel die and wide oval.
*****
Additional supplies: silver brad...s/u mini glue dots...and BIG shot.



I enjoyed making this project...the pin wheel is so cute...and so much fun to play with...thanks for droppin' by this beautiful morning and sharing my project with me...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin