Thursday, October 20, 2011

Miho's Just a Note Journal Gift Bag

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.



I added some extra goodies to the journal that I shared yesterday...who doesn't love goodies...I know that I do...these set of note cards to start.


Also a few extra things...that just might come in handy...post it pad and a couple of clothespins...crafty clothespins of course.


Even the envelopes had her initials on them...I'm not sure if you can see the colour...but they're a very pale pink.


I made a set of note cards with her initials on them...a vertical set and a horizontal set.


I even had a custom gift bag to add everything into...I used burgundy and natural raffia for the bow.


I love this...I added her initial to a pack of post it notes.


The clothespins are so cute if I may say so myself...lol...I told you they were crafty...I stamped one with a just a note sentiments for her to hold her loose notes together...and the one with the glass flower can be used as a book mark in the journal.


Here are the adorable gifts all ready to be delivered.


Thanks for stoppin' by this beautiful morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin