Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's 5 0'Clock Somewhere

National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is over...but the education...research...and self breast exams must continue...it's breast cancer awareness every day.


I should have posted this last month...but it got lost in the shuffle with all the stuff I'm trying to do...this is the card I made for my buddy Carol's birthday last month.


I love how the penguin button looks glued over the star button.


This is the recipe:

Stamp set: Penguin digi.(so sorry! but I can't seem to find where I got this digi).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...pretty in pink...and white printer paper.
*****
Markers: stampin' write...and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: happy birthday folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...green star and penguin buttons...big shot...sticky strip...score-it...fiskar cutter...pink ribbon...and cupcake confetti.



Thanks for droppin' by this morning...Carol loved the card as much as I had fun making it...but I have to run...I hope you all have a great day and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin