Saturday, March 10, 2012

Celebrate Gift Card Tin and Gift Bag

My stampin' ladies loved this fun winter project...it can be given for any occasion...and it is so easy to make...while stampin' we all enjoyed a cup of hot coffee or tea...we all had so much fun...why give a plain old store bought gift card box...when it's so easy and so much fun to make it your own by jazzing it up a bit.

Not only is there a gift card in the tin...


...But there is also some sweet treats...who wouldn't love to receive this.

This is the fun recipe:

Stamp sets: outlined occasions from Sale-A-Bration...super-sized snowflake outline...and flaky friends.
*****
Card stock: every day enchantment DSP from Sale-A-Bration...pool party...pear pizzazz...and white paper bag.
*****
Ink: brilliant blue.
*****
Punches: northern frost decorative strip...decorative strip cutting pad...and extended platform.
*****
Additional supplies: blueberry bakers twine...snowman gift tin...tootsie roll midgees...clear round crystal bling...score-it...fiskar...snail...s/u mini glue dots...and big shot.

This is the bag that we stamped to add the gift tin and it's big enough to also hold a card if I decide to add one...which I probably will...this jumbo snowflake has long retired from Stampin' Up...but it's so much fun to use...the back of the stamp is a solid image...and it's HUGE.


Here is a pic of the little gift tag that's on the top left corner of the bag...quick and easy since I didn't colour in the snowmen or anything else on the tag...I may add a dab of dazzlin' diamonds so that at least I have a little bling...I just can't live without bling...lol.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing this absolutely fun winter project...even though we haven't had much of a winter...but that's fine with me...I only love snow when I can enjoy it from the warmth of my house with a cup of hot chocolate in one hand and my favorite rubber stamps in the other hand...lol...have a great day...stay warm...it's a cold one today and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin