Thursday, March 29, 2012

Come on...

I had to share this pic...I can only imagine what was going through my grandsons' mind...lol..."Come on Arima...reach...you can do it...let me help you...push the red button and the elevator stops and a nice voice comes on asking...what's your emergency...hurray up before mom and dad turn around"...lol...my grandson is just too funny...look how his eyes are focused on reaching the button...and Arima is just having a wonderful time with it.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...looks like we are ending the month with cold...rain and wind...I hope we get the nice weather back next week...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

So cute and I liked your captions. Thanks for sharing those precious pics.

Hugs,
Monicaxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin