Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Loved Your Gift

I never think to make my thank you cards for Christmas with a holiday theme...so this year I thought I'd give it a try...and my stampin' ladies loved it...they also loved the fact that as a thank you for attending this workshop...they got the "Thank You...I loved your gift" stamp to keep...and take home to make more cards...how exciting was that...I hope they get to use it often...loved it!

The cards were kept very simple and as you can see just two colours...with some glittery bling card stock...looks very elegant.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: tree trimmings and loved your gift.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...cherry cobbler...silver glitter DSP...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: cherry cobbler.
*****
Punches: decorative label...jewelry tag...and thin ice ornament folder.
*****
Additional supplies: silver cording...stampin' dimensionals...snail...fiskar...big shot...and score-it.



We made a bunch of these and they were so easy...the silver card stock really gave it a nice ...elegant look...a big thank you to my stampin' ladies for another fun evening...and thanks so much to all of you for droppin' by this morning and sharin' this project...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin