Monday, March 12, 2012

Star Light...Star Bright

When I first saw these on another blog I thought...no way will I make them...too long and complicated a project...but I liked them so much I gave in and tried it...and to my surprise...they are sooooo! quick to make and easy too.


If you are going to use them as gift tags...use paper that is plain on the backside...if you plan on using them as ornaments...try and use double sided DSP....you will love the results.


These made wonderful gift tags too...and can be made in any size that you need...I absolutely loved them.



This is the quick and easy recipe:

Card stock: silver glitter paper...berry bouquet DSP...and assorted scraps.
*****
Punches: 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board and silver cording.




Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing this quick and easy project...enjoy the rest of the morning and this absolutely beautiful weather...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin