Thursday, March 15, 2012

Embossed Merry Christmas and Stocking Gift Tags

This is another holiday workshop that I didn't get to post...my stampin' ladies had fun with it...so I figured I better do it now before summer...lol...we made some cute cards for the holidays with the stocking punch and stamp set...I love the punch and stamps...no cutting out by hand...love it!


We made a set of four different cards...this is Merry Christmas.



This one is Welcome Christmas into your heart.


Here is Jingle.

Another Welcome Christmas into your heart.


We also made some matching gift tags to go along with the cards...I love using these shipping labels on my cards and in my projects.




I hope you all enjoyed a little bit of the holidays card project today...thanks for stoppin' by this morning...a big thank you to all my stampin' ladies for a fun evening...enjoy this beautiful day and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin