Friday, March 16, 2012

Carol's Scrappin' Page

Here is Carol's scrappin' page from last night at our Scrappin' Good Time class...my apologies for the blurriness...my hands must have shook a little...the page is bright and sunny...check out the little flip flops in the upper left hand corner...they're dimensional and so cute.



Carol called her double layout Fun in the Sun Vacation...makes me want to go on a vacation right now.


Thanks for sharing this layout with us Carol...you did a great job...the ladies got another double 12X12 bonus page to take home...I will post those when the ladies complete them...hopefully I will take better pics next time...thanks for stoppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of the day...have a great weekend...and I hope you all have a scrappin' good time...thanks everyone.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin