Sunday, March 18, 2012

Debby's Upline Class

We had a great time last week at my up lines Debbie's class...we had a shoebox swap and these are some of the cards the ladies made.

This card is Debbies...a great St. Patty's card...can you see how she made the four leaf clover...the black lace back ground was stamped using stazon...then embossed with black embossing powder...I love the look.



This is Pam's fabulous card...it was quick and easy...the framelits label dies on stampin' dimensionals really give the card a punch and I absolutely love the DSP...the edge of the DSP was cut out using the edgelits adorning accents die...this is another great card.


This card was made by Jody...I surprised myself liking this card...because shadow cards aren't my favorites...but I do love how this turned out...I may just have to add a shadow stamp set to my stash...lol.


Inside the card Jody had us stamp the edges with just a little design...and then we coloured small portions of it in...I love this.


This was a fantastic evening...thank you Debby for the pizza and those absolutely delicious...mouth watering...melt in your mouth brownies...yummo.
Thanks to all the demos for sharing their cards with us...I loved all of mine and learned that I loved something new...I will post the card I made for the group tomorrow...thanks everyone for droppin' by this fabulous Sunday morning...it has been a great weekend...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Beverley

How are you?

What a lovely selection of cards you have showcased today.

Sounds like a fun time was had by everyone.

Michelle :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin