Monday, March 19, 2012

Love and Sympathy

This is the card I made to share at my upline class last week...it was quick and easy...even though we would rather not...a time always comes up when we need a sympathy card...it is easier to have them on hand...rather than rushing to meet a deadline to have one made.


Such a beautiful sentiment...that I added it to the inside of my card.



My easy recipe:

Stamp set: love and sympathy.
*****
Card stock: tempting turquoise...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: tempting turquoise.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: decorative label...and petals-a-plenty folder.
*****
Additional supplies: white twill ribbon...s/u acrylic blocks...snail adhesive...score-it board...big shot...and fiskar cutter.



Thanks for stoppin' by and sharing my upline class project...I hope you enjoyed looking at it as I had making it...enjoy the rest of your morning...have a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin