Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

This is the card we made in class for Valentines Day...it was very quick and easy...the ladies had fun with it and they had it done before I could say there names...lol...they're getting too good for me...lol.



I love using bakers twine in my projects and on my cards...gives everything such a fabulous look.



Here is the recipe:

Stamp sets: sprinkling expressions from Sale-A-Bration...teeny tiny wishes...and sprinkles.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...crumb cake...real red...chocolate chip...regal rose...heart paper scrap...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: regal rose.
*****
Punches: modern label and jewelry tag.
*****
Additional supplies: cappuccino bakers twine...diamond stickles...snail...stampin' dimensionals...fiskar...and score-it.



Thanks for droppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of this absolutely fabulous first day of spring...Happy Spring everyone...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

So striking and cute... love it.

Monica xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin