Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kraft Gift Tea Box

This was one of our class project last week using the adorable tea shoppe stamp set and S/A wheel Chamomile...a quick and easy gift and I love that set...so many possibilities for cards and gifts.



The bottom of the box is a cute surprise...I used my favorite sentiment stamp to let the recipient of the gift know...I cared enough to make it myself.



I left the peony sentiment plain...I didn't think it needed any colouring...and it's still eye catching...and very pretty.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: tea shoppe and s/a wheel chamomile.
*****
Card stock: Kraft box...everyday enchantment DSP...and early espresso.
*****
Ink: real red.
*****

Punches: scallop circle...3" scallop circle...oval scallop...and jewelry tag.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...stampin' demensionals...maraschino bakers twine....s/a wheel guide and handle.




Thanks so much for droppin' by today...and a BIG thank you to my wonderful stampin' ladies for a great evening...enjoy the beautiful weekend...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin