Monday, April 9, 2012

My Doodle Red Folio Smash Journal

I choose the Doodle Red Folio for my smash journal project for the year...the cover is embossed with rectangle type squares...with a red fabric down the spine of the journal.



I started out by doing the first cover page...so far "2012 has been a smashing good year"...and I hope it continues to be one.




I think I got a little carried away with my first page...but 'eh this is a smash journal...your allowed to smash as much stuff into it as you can right!...lol.



I used a lot of chipboard stickers some had a little bling on them which I love...and of course I had to add some adorable cupcake stickers to the mix...I used my sizzix numbers to do the year 2012...and the start of each sentiment are chipboard letters...which I also used as little flower pots for my flowers arrangements...lol.



Thanks so much for stoppin' by and checking out my smash journal...I hope in the next few months I'll be able to share the progress of what the ladies and I do with our smash journals...enjoy the rest of the morning...it's windy here and has been all night...the dogs keep barking every time the wind bangs the garbage cans or patio furniture around...it's also very cold this morning...but as I've said a million times...give me cold and wind...it's a lot better than ice and snow... I hope you all have a smashin' good day...and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin